Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cake boards or cake drums made to order!

For those of you that need them I am making cake boards and cake drums!  I've been making these for my sister at http://www.cupadeecakes.com/ for a while and she has been very happy with them.  The cardboard ones are fine for certain things, but sometimes you need a little extra support.

These are basic, no frills cake boards. You will need to cover them with foil or paint them.   They are made from 1/4 and 1/2 inch thick mdf that is smooth on both sides and are very stiff.  I edge sand them and I can also drill a hole in the center (No charge) for a dowel if you let me know the size you need. Custom shapes and sizes are available, just let me know what you need.   Go to my Etsy store to see my prices.




No comments:

Post a Comment